Tammy Devine is a strategic and systemic whole person promoter of well-being, through education and inspiration. Tammy collaborates with thought leaders to facilitate and motivate whole person lifestyle choices and serves as an external wellness consultant and coach to integrate well-being.
Tammy is a Registered Nurse, (BA, Augustana University, Sioux Falls), and holds a Master’s in leadership from Luther Seminary. She has completed preparation as a parish nurse/coordinator, and completed Coach training through Auburn Theological Seminary.
Tammy is ICF Certified and focuses on health, Healing, and Wholeness. She served as the Wellness Manager for the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, serving the church through Portico Benefit Services.
By phone: 952-200-5183
By email: email@example.com
I am passionate about healing and wholeness for all. I am called to accompany, equip and empower God’s people to live from their gifts and values and support them as they grow in their understanding of who they have been created to be, while remembering whose they are.
Throughout my life I have struggled to find my voice. After a series of family deaths, and a difficult divorce, I have been living into my prophetic voice. I am a Deacon in the ELCA currently serving as ELCA Wellness Manager who focuses on whole person well-being. I am a healer, known as a truth teller, and change agent. I am passionate about helping all people un-wrap their gifts, name their core values and align and share their gifts and values for the sake of wholeness, (recognizing every member is needed for the body to be whole).
Education & Credentials
- BA Nursing: Augustana College, Sioux Falls, South Dakota (1977-1981)
- Parish Nurse Preparation Concordia Parish Nurse Center: Concordia College, Moorhead, MN (1995)
- Parish Nurse Coordinator Preparation International Parish Nurse Center: Chicago, Illinois (1997)
- Masters of Arts Leadership Luther Seminary, St. Paul, MN (2000)
- Consecrated and called as Diaconal Minister Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (2000)
- Grace Institute for Spiritual Formation: Luther College, Decorah Iowa (2012)
- Auburn Pastoral Coach Training: Auburn Theological Seminary, New York (2014)
- PC Coach Certified: International Coach Federation Accreditation (2021)